Everything You Need to Know About Digital Velocity London 2018
Lauren Burgess | May 31, 2018
Lauren Burgess | May 31, 2018
Have you got your tickets for Digital Velocity? With just two weeks to go before the event kicks off, the Decibel team are busy preparing for our booth presentations and roundtable where we’ll be showing off some of the latest developments in digital experience intelligence via the Decibel platform. Are you considering attending, but want to hear more about this fantastic event? Here’s everything you need to know to make your decision.
Who is Hosting Digital Velocity London 2018?
Digital Velocity is an annual event hosted by customer data platform and tag management business Tealium. Tealium’s vision is to unite business departments like marketing, customer experience, business intelligence, development and privacy & data security with universally-accessible, real-time data. This data can be leveraged by all departments to identify untapped business opportunities and deliver incredible experiences at every stage of the customer journey.
As a Tealium partner, Decibel is proud to announce it is a Diamond Sponsor of this exciting event.
What’s Happening at Digital Velocity London 2018?
The conference is a place for Tealium users and those interested in uniting their tools and teams with customer data to network, learn more about the industry space, and hear about the latest developments at Tealium.
There are a range of technical sessions, product training sessions, inspiring talks and social events going on throughout the two-day event. With more than 400 people from over 180 businesses due to attend the conference, you’re sure to find plenty of like-minded professionals excited about data usage and digital transformation to speak with.
Here are some event highlights:
- See Global Adventurer and Ultimate Triathlon, James Ketchell, headline Digital Velocity London 2018. He’ll be discussing key insights, actions and techniques that have allowed him to take on some of the greatest challenges the world has to offer.
- Hear customer success stories from Sainsbury’s, Talpa, WL Gore and more!
- Get a sneak peek at Tealium’s product roadmap.
- Attend in-depth training sessions focused on deep diving into the use cases presented in plenary sessions, empowering you to utilize Tealium to get a complete view of the customer journey, in real time.
- Book sessions with Tealium’s Data Governance Partner, DQM, where you can discuss all your concerns around GDPR and data management.
Check out the full agenda here.
How is Decibel Involved?
We’re involved in a few ways!
Tuesday 12th June
1pm – Keynote: Don’t miss a very special keynote presentation on the main stage from our CEO, Ben Harris - all about putting customer experience at the center of digital transformation.
Wednesday 13th June
11am – Roundtable: Data Collection & Ownership: What Percentage of Your Data Can You Activate?
Data is now the main contributor to business growth and your strongest competitive differentiator. The correlation between data insight and business revenue is directly impacted by time. What are delays in data consolidation costing you? Join our CTO, Tim de Paris for this co-hosted roundtable to discuss:
- The importance and challenges of real-time access to customer data
- The processes and strategies needed to activate data across the entire martech stack
- The importance of data ownership, regardless of its originating source.
Meet the Decibel team
Visit the Decibel team at any time during the event at our booth. You’ll have the chance to check out our new Digital Experience Score (DXS®), the first all-encompassing metric that distills customer experiences across your digital properties into a single figure, and our Digital Experience Intelligence Platform. We’re also giving away some very cool swag (you’ll have to swing by to find out what!)
Digital Velocity London 2018 Details
Date: 12th-13th June 2018
Location: The Brewery
52 Chiswell St
Written on May 31, 2018 by:
Lauren is a Digital Marketing Executive at Decibel.Follow